When I returned from the hospital with my latest child the only thing I could think of was my pastors words “God give you strength each and every day to deal with anything the world may throw at you” well this day I was returning to an empty home, no friends or family, just me and the girls. I thought to myself “ this should be a joyest occasion and I should be sorronded by friends” then I felt the tears building up and I forced myself to smile. I decided in that moment I could pitty myself or I could be positive. I began to think of all that I have to be greatful for. After all I was returning home with a beautiful HEALTY baby girl, and I was surrounded by two people who love more the then anyone else I could think of. My girls! I know it was God who helped me get through this day and I hope that you turn to him in your times of weakness.
I leave you today with this verse from your bible “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” - Deuteronomy 31:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment