Saturday, May 29, 2010

Have Faith

For some of us this is the very first deployment while others are use to the routine. Our men are packed up and shipped out leaving us to deal…

We all can or will be able to relate to the loneliness, frustration and overwhelmed feelings of having our families divided. I am a 24 year old mother of 3. My oldest is 4 then there is my 18 month old and the latest addition is only one month. To top it off we are stationed in a small town with no family and very few friends. So I do understand all the feelings that come with the territory, and my hope is this blog will help inspire many of you, because you are not alone. No matter the task we can not only get through this, but we can do it with a smile across our faces. I’m not saying it will be easy but with a little positivity, a bible and a lot of faith nothings impossible.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a very upbeat individual I'm sure you'll get through this tough time. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete